Australia Wide Boat Hire
Are you headed away from Sydney and need a boat?
Well, we have a number of friendly boat hire companies around the country that are run by like minded people.
They are all focused on giving customers a great experience on the water and they all go the extra mile to make sure you have a great time.
- In Cairns we have Andrew at North Queensland Hire Boats serving the coastline including Port Douglas, Cairns and Timaroo. You can get him on 0412424243 or email@example.com – his website is www.nqhireboats.com.au
- In Queensland we have Deb and Bob at Airlie Boat Hire in the Whitsundays. You can get them on 0419143049 or firstname.lastname@example.org – their website is www.airlieboathire.com.au
- In North Brisbane we have Adam at Boating Planet in Redcliffe. Adam also offers boat licence courses. You can get him on 0404188192 or email@example.com – his website is www.boatingplanet.com.au
- In Runaway Bay we have Tim and Mark at Coastal Ventures serving the Gold Coast. You can get them on 0410420029 or firstname.lastname@example.org – their website is www.coastalventures.com.au
- In Western Australia we have Alex at Boating West in Fremantle, Broome and Cygnet Bay. Alex also offers boats at Rottnest Island. You can get Alex on 1300 054 881 or email@example.com – his website is www.boatingwest.com.au
Of course here in Sydney you still have us here at MyHarbour on Sydney Harbour and Pittwater. We also offer boat licence courses. You can get us on 0448146880 or firstname.lastname@example.org – our website is myharbour.com.au
Have a Question?
Feel free to drop us a line.
Keen to get out on the water?
Fishing, Watersports, Diving or Sightseeing - we have you covered with great boats and great locations. We will brief you and can provide you with whatever you need to have an amazing day out on the water.
Ready to book your licence course?
We will train you online and on the water, building your confidence and getting you the skills and qualifications you need.
Here at MyHarbour, we hire boats and provide training to help you explore the waterways and bring you activities, locations, services and experiences that you may find of interest or useful.
0448 146 880