Did you know that Sydney has some of the best, most varied and accessible diving in Australia?
Have you been to see the Giant Squid, Sea Dragons, Octopus, Wobbegong, Port Jackson and Grey Sharks ?
Ever dived around Sow and Pigs Reef in the harbour ?
Had a look at the wrecks just off the coast or the wonderful sites around Sydney Heads and Long Reef ?
Have you dived from a slow-towed manta board webstranica ovdje?
The wreck of the Valiant is the most accessible intact wreck – the marks for it and many other sites are in our GPS plotters.
We can help you get out and dive with:
- Skippered boats that can deliver you and up to 5 dive buddies to your own day of dives
- Boat licence courses and training including Dive Boat Handling specifics to get you ready for your private dive adventures
- Free skills workshops focused on dive boat handling, dive boat setup, GPS navigation, anchoring and night operations to make you adventures safer and more relaxed
- Loads of regularly updated free information about dive sites and gear setup to help you get the most out of your harbour and surrounding waterways
- Information about the dive centres around our focus waterways, water accessibility of dive shops, dive-courses and offers
Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter to get told about new content and our free workshops – they have limited places so book in as soon as they are released !
Have a Question?
Feel free to drop us a line.
Keen to get out on the water?
Fishing, Watersports, Diving or Sightseeing - we have you covered with great boats and great locations. We will brief you and can provide you with whatever you need to have an amazing day out on the water.
Ready to book your licence course?
We will train you online and on the water, building your confidence and getting you the skills and qualifications you need.
Here at MyHarbour, we hire boats and provide training to help you explore the waterways and bring you activities, locations, services and experiences that you may find of interest or useful.
0448 146 880