Did you know that Sydney has some great spots for watersports ?
On the harbour we have great spots near Clontarf.
In Middle Harbour we have Flat Rock Beach to base yourself.
In Pittwater we have Coal and Candle Creek near Akuna Bay that is usually mirror calm.
We can help you get out and board, ski and tube with:
- Hire gear from boards, tubes and skis to ropes and jackets – we can even provide a ski-bar so you can teach your mates
- Skippered boats that can deliver you and up to 6 mates for a day of watersports and watersports tuition
- Boat licence courses and training including Boat Handling specifics to get you ready for your private watersports adventures
- Free skills workshops focused on tow-boat handling, boat setup for towing, beaching and signals to make you adventures safer and more relaxed
- Loads of regularly updated free information about sites and gear to help you get the most out of your harbour and surrounding waterways
- Information about the facilities around our focus waterways, water accessibility of shops, cafes and of course lots of other offers
Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter to get told about new content and our free workshops – they have limited places so book in as soon as they are released !
Have a Question?
Feel free to drop us a line.
Keen to get out on the water?
Fishing, Watersports, Diving or Sightseeing - we have you covered with great boats and great locations. We will brief you and can provide you with whatever you need to have an amazing day out on the water.
Ready to book your licence course?
We will train you online and on the water, building your confidence and getting you the skills and qualifications you need.
Here at MyHarbour, we hire boats and provide training to help you explore the waterways and bring you activities, locations, services and experiences that you may find of interest or useful.
0448 146 880